“The primary objective [of Kundalini] is to awaken the full potential of human awareness in each individual; that is, recognize our awareness, refine that awareness, and expand that awareness to our unlimited Self. Clear any inner duality, create the power to deeply listen, cultivate inner stillness, and prosper and deliver excellence in all that we do.” - Kundalini Research Insititute
Kundalini Yoga is a blend of yoga postures (asanas), breathing (pranayama), sound, mantra chants, meditation and relaxation techniques.
Kundalini Yoga can help with the following:
• Strengthen the nervous system
• Balance the glandular system
• Increase stability and vitality
• Improve mental clarity and concentration
• Sharpen the senses to build awareness. Boost creativity and potential
Yogi Bhajan brought Kundalini Yoga to the West in 1968. He taught over 8,000 classes and inspired thousands of people to keep up and live in their excellence.